A delicious spin on the Bloody Mary cocktail.
1 1/2 oz of Vodka (Raki or tequila)
1/2 cup of tomato sauce
1 cup of cherry tomatoes
1 mini cucumber
3 large olives in brine
1 dash of Tabasco
1 dash of Worcestershire sauce
Lime juice (optional)
Salt and pepper
- Grind the tomatoes in a food processor.
- Strain it through a fine mesh.
- Add the tomato sauce.
- Add the Worcestershire sauce the tabasco, olive brine and lime juice.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- You can keep the cucumber out, and add vodka for a delicious Bloody Mary! The one, the only, the original.
- You can keep the cucumber out, and add tequila for a delicious Bloody Maria!
- Serving Size: Approximately 500 ml
- Calories: 192
- Sugar: 10.8 g
- Sodium: 878 mg
- Fat: 2.0 g
- Saturated Fat: 0.3 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 1.7 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 19.3 g
- Fiber: 4.7 g
- Protein: 4 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: Cocktail, Raki, Tsikoudia, Cretan Cocktail