This blog has a lot to celebrate this month. Only a few weeks ago we celebrate the 5 year anniversary. Just yesterday, we fully transferred all the material from the previous blog tot he new. 95 recipes and ideas in food and cooking. Yes 95! That means that soon enough we will cross the barrier of the 100 recipes. In five years of life, with our problems and struggles I was able to get 100 recipes, ideas or just thoughts on food. At the same time, I was able to share some tool and dinning experiences. Know as I look the next five posts needed to get to the magic 100 recipes mark, I think I should make them special. So join me to countdown to number 100!
Update: 05/14/2012 While this happening I am planning to put the final touches to the new site.
96. Strawberry Shortcakes – A tribute to my second home Florida!
97. Tempeh cake – A dedication to two of my best friends. A tribute to one of the best foods ever made.
98. Rakitini – A cocktail that combines three ingredients of my island: Tsikoudia (a local spirit), cucumber and thyme.
99. Cured Olives – My grandmother’s olives
100. My Mom’s Cheece Pie (tyropita) – For the top recipe my mom! The best cook I ever met!